home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

August 21, 2011

Kitchen Art

I love making fun art to hang on the walls. This project was especially fun because it was a wedding gift. I love how it turned out. Who knew some silverware, scrapbook paper and a little spray paint could turn into something so fabulous and chic.




I love the 3-D effect of the silverware and the pop of color against the black, white and silver. I hope the new couple loves it as much as I do. I need to make one for my own kitchen.

Hope you have a fabulous Sunday,
Shara
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I love the idea and am planning to try something similar. I am just wondering what sort of glue you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. araba
    sürüş
    insan
    mouse
    klavye

    ReplyDelete